How to Use:
- Attach to a charged 510 battery and press down the pre-heat setting for your given battery 2-3 times to warm up Delta 8 oil. (Each battery may function differently, look to pre-heat for about 10 seconds)
- Tip: Get the ceramic core fully saturated before beginning each vape session to prevent the coil from burning and possibly ruining the cartridge. When fully saturated, the cartridge should be ready to pull accordingly 2-4 times before pausing for coil to fully saturate again. The coil cannot be saturated without first being warmed up. Delta-8 at room temperature is highly viscous and will not flow as easily as Delta-9.
EXTENDING THE LIFE OF YOUR CARTRIDGE:
- Store upright in cooler, dark places and keep out of direct sunlight or warm places like your car to prevent the cartridge from leaking.
- Do not continue to hit your cartridge if the coil is not fully saturated or you may burn your coil which will cause the coil to stop working or unpleasantly change the taste of your distillate to a burnt profile.
*Superplug is not liable for destruction of cartridges by user error but we will assist in fixing any issues the best we can.
- Delta 8 can be harsher on the throat in comparison to Delta 9 THC. For smoothest results when inhaling, ensure the oil is warmed up, pull slow and avoid high temperature.
- Delta 8 distillate can oxidize and change to a pink or amber color. This process is sped up by exposure to light, heat, and oxygen and is completely normal. It doesn’t comprise the quality of the distillate.
- This product contains less than 0.3% THC.
- any isomer of THC, including Delta 8 and CBD, can result in a failed drug test.
- Batches with CBC can undergo micro-crystallization. Warming the oil will also easily reverse this affect.
- Find Full Panel test results, including: pesticide, heavy metal, terpene profile, solvents and potency here.
- One 5-second draw is the suggested serving. About 150 servings provided in each cartridge.
NOTICE ON SHIPPING:
- Superplug does not ship Delta 8 THC to the following states: Alaska, Arizona, Arkansas, Colorado, Delaware, Idaho, Iowa, Mississippi, Montana, Nevada, North Dakota, Rhode Island, Utah, and Vermont
- We are not responsible for delays in shipping due to circumstances out of our control including weather and distribution slow downs. Average shipping time for First Class is 4-7 business days and Priority is 2-5 business days. Processing can take up to 48 hours, however, our team is very proactive at sending orders out sooner Monday through Friday. All orders placed after 3PM (PT) Friday are shipped out the following Monday.
RETURNS AND EXCHANGES:
- Refunds and exchanges are still subject to a return of the original product.
- If an official statement is passed prohibiting the shipment of cartridges, all orders containing cartridges that have arrived to the customer are final and can no longer be returned or replaced. SuperPlug will be proactive in informing our customers of any major changes via newsletter.