1. questions; contacting company; reporting violations.
2. user consent.
3. a note about children.
All products, programs, and services on the Site are not meant for purchase or use by any persons under the age of twenty-one (21) or the applicable age in the relevant jurisdiction. Thought it is our policy that we will take all actions reasonable to prevent collection of Personal Date from persons under the age of twenty-one (21), we take special precautions as to not intentionally gather Personal Data from visitors who are under the age of 13. If we discover that a child under 13 has submitted Personal Data to Company, we will attempt to delete the information as soon as possible. If you believe that we might have any Personal Data from a child under 13, please contact us at email@example.com
4. a note to users outside of the united states.
Your Personal Data may be processed in the country in which it was collected and in other countries, including the United States, where laws regarding the processing of Personal Data may be less protective than the laws in your country. By providing your data, you consent to such processing and transfer.
5. types of data we collect.
“Personal Data” means data that, by itself, allows someone to identify or contact you as an individual, including, for example, your name, address, telephone number, e-mail address, as well as any other non-public information about you that is associated with or linked to any of the foregoing data.
“Anonymous Data” means data that does not, by itself, permit the identification of individual persons and that is not associated with or linked to Personal Data.
We collect Personal Data and Anonymous Data, as described below.
a. Information You Provide to Us.
- We may collect your e-mail address and password when you create an account to log in to our network (“Account”).
- When you order products on the Site, we will collect all information necessary to complete the transaction, including your name, credit card information, billing information, and shipping address information.
- If you provide us feedback or contact us via e-mail, we will collect your name and e-mail address, as well as any other content included in your e-mail to us, in order to send you a reply.
- We may also collect Personal Data at other points in the Site that state that Personal Data is being collected.
b. Information You Provide to Social Networking Sites.
c. Information Collected via Technology.
o Information Collected by Our Servers.
To make the Site more useful to you, our servers (which may be hosted by a third-party service provider) may collect information from your computer or device, including, but not limited to:
- The date and time of your visit and the web pages and content you view and links you click on while navigating within the Site;
- Information about the type of content accessed via the Site;
- The site you visited before and after visiting the Site;
- Your Internet Protocol (IP) address (a numerical address assigned to your computer by your Internet service provider so that other computers connected to the Internet can communicate with your browser online) that can sometimes be used to derive your general geographic area;
- Search terms you enter using the Site or on a referral site;
- Unique identifiers, including non-global mobile device identification numbers;
- Information about your device such as your device type, screen size, browser type, language and other settings, memory capacity, plug-ins, Internet domain, TCP configuration parameters, operating system, carrier code, time zone, and the names, versions, and package IDs of software installed on your device; and
- Information collected through cookies, pixel tags, and other tracking technologies (see additional descriptions of these terms below).
- Do Not Track. We do not currently respond to “do not track” signals from web browsers.
6. use of your personal data
a. General Use.
In general, Personal Data you submit to us is used either to respond to requests that you make or to aid us in serving you better. We and our authorized service providers may use your Personal Data in various ways, including to:
- Facilitate the creation of and secure your Account on our network;
- Identify you as a user in our system;
- Provide improved administration of the Site;
- Provide the products you request;
- Measure and analyze audience traffic and improve the quality of your experience when you interact with the Site;
- Send you a welcome e-mail to verify ownership of the e-mail address provided when your Account was created;
- Send you administrative e-mail notifications, such as security, or support and maintenance advisories;
- Send newsletters, surveys, offers, and other promotional materials and for other marketing purposes;
- Help recognize you as a previous visitor and save and remember your preferences and settings and deliver to you appropriate interest-based content;
- Understand whether our users read email messages and click on links within those messages;
- Prevent potentially prohibited or illegal activities, comply with applicable law, and enforce our Terms of Service; and
- For any other purposes disclosed to you at the time we collect your information or pursuant to your consent.
b. User Testimonials.
We often receive testimonials and comments from users who have had positive experiences with our products. We occasionally publish such content. When we publish this content, we may identify our users by their social media account usernames and publish their social media account profile pictures. At no time shall testimonials and comments be considered the opinion of Company.
c. Creation of Anonymous Data.
We may create Anonymous Data records from Personal Data by excluding information (such as your name) that makes the data personally identifiable to you. We reserve the right to use Anonymous Data for any purpose and disclose Anonymous Data to third parties in our sole discretion.
disclosure of your personal data.
a. Third-Party Service Providers.
We may share your Personal Data with payment processors and other third-party service providers that assist us in the operation of our services as needed to fulfill your orders, conduct quality assurance testing, facilitate creation of accounts, provide technical support; and/or provide other services to Company.
c. Corporate Restructuring.
d. Other Disclosures.
e. Disclosure to Third-Party Companies.
We may enter into agreements with companies that provide our products by way of a co-branded or private-labeled website or companies that offer their products and/or services on our website (“Third-Party Companies”). A Third-Party Company may want access to Personal Data that we collect from its customers. As a result, we may disclose your Personal Data to a Third-Party Company; however, we will not disclose your Personal Data to any Third-Party Company for the Third-Party Company’s own direct marketing purposes, unless you have “opted-in” by following the instructions we provide to allow such disclosure. If you have opted-in to receive e-mail communications from a Third-Party Company and later wish to discontinue receipt of these e-mails, please contact the Third-Party Company directly to update your preferences. The privacy policies of these Third-Party Companies may apply to the use and disclosure of your Personal Data that we collect and disclose to such Third-Party Companies. Because we do not control the privacy practices of our Third-Party Companies, you should read and understand their privacy policies. Notice to California residents – your California privacy rights: California residents who have provided personal data to Company may request information about whether we have disclosed personal information to any third parties for the third parties’ direct marketing purposes. In general, if we have made such a disclosure of personal data, upon receipt of a request by a California customer, we are required to provide a list of all third parties to whom personal data was disclosed in the preceding calendar year, as well as a list of the categories of personal data that were disclosed. California customers may request further information about our compliance with this law by e-mailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that we are required to respond to one request per California customer each year and we are not required to respond to requests made by means other than through this e-mail address.
third-party payment processing.
For online payments using credit, debit, Apple Pay, PayPal, and/or Automated Clearing House (ACH) payouts, we use the payment services of Square (https://www.square.com). To simplify the ordering process for you on your next order, we may save the last four digits of your credit card, the expiration date of your credit card, the credit card type, your first and last name, your shipping and billing address, and a token identifier to match your information to your full credit card number, which is stored by our payment services. We do not store your full credit card number or your CVV2 number (the 3 to 4-digit security code on your card). We do not have access to your full credit card number, PayPal, or Apple Pay data stored by Square. For more information on how payments are handled, and to understand the data security and privacy protections afforded to such information, please refer to https://squareup.com/help/us/en/subtopic/321.
your choices regarding information.
You have several choices regarding the use of information on our Service:
a. Email Communications.
If you decide at any time that you no longer wish to accept Cookies for any of the purposes described above, you can instruct your browser, by changing its settings, to stop accepting Cookies or to prompt you before accepting a Cookie from the websites you visit. Consult your browser’s technical information. If you do not accept Cookies, however, you may not be able to use all portions of the Site. If you have any questions about how to disable or modify Cookies, please let us know at the contact information provided above.
c. De-Linking SNS.
If you decide at any time that you no longer wish to have your SNS account linked to your Account, please refer to the privacy settings of the SNS to determine how you may adjust our permissions and manage the interactivity between our Site and your social media account.
d. Changing or Deleting Your Personal Data.
Except for payment information, you may change any of your stored Personal Data by sending an e-mail to Company at email@example.com. We may retain your information for record keeping, auditing, fraud prevention, and similar purposes.